Huntingtonized Federal Credit Union is a financial not-for-profit cooperative,which promotes thrift by offering a wide variety of financial services at reasonable rates. We strive to meet the needs of our membership and maintain the stability and growth of our institution in a professional and personalized manner.
The Huntingtonized Federal Credit Union shall hereby be designated as a Community Common Bond as follows:
The field of membership shall be limited to those having the following common bond:
- Persons who live work, worship, or attend school in, and business and other legal entities located in Cabell and Wayne Counties in West Virginia, Boyd County in Kentucky, and Lawrence County, OH.
- Members of record of this credit union as of the February 22, 2002 , date of conversion to a community field of member.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Volunteers in the community.
- Members of the immediate family or household.
- Organizations of such persons.
NOTE: Eligible persons may join HFCU by opening a member share (savings) account with $5.00. Membership is lifetime and will not be revoked if the member no longer meets the eligibility requirements. However, membership may be revoked if the member causes a loss to HFCU. A $5 balance must be maintained in a active share account to keep the membership open and to be eligible for other services.